Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Javier's

I drive by this place on a daily basis returning to work after a day of delivering beer. One day I said to hell with it! and stopped for lunch. I happened to park in a spot that bent a street sign(hehehe) because my delivery truck was too wide. But man was this place as good as I had hoped. I bought an abodaba, or is it adobada torta. Mmmm. Reminds me of Guadalajara (and a little bit of California too). I truly miss GDL, I would rather live that month over and over for the rest of my life than progress and age over time. It was an adventure I'll never ever forget. Or come close to beating.

This time I came by with Jefe(Jeff-my room mate) and a camera. I got the same adomabalabala(@$#!) torta, and jeff got the "carne asada chips." Goood stuff.


Javier's Taco Shop
121 N Lombard St
Portland, OR 97217-1529












No comments:

Post a Comment