Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pretend Tikka Masala

So yesterday I craved Indian food but didn't feel like driving anywhere. I always keep curry powder on hand for the cravings I usually get. Normally I just make tomato soup with curry powder in it but I was a little bored and I love to play around with the kitchen so! I make up what could come as close to Chicken Tikka Masala from what I have available.

I grilled chicken, onion, and a bell pepper on the grill outside.
Then added two cans of tomato soup, one can of milk (I like it thick so only 1 can.), sriracha, some cholula (can't explain why.), a little Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning, and the curry powder.

Lots and lots and lots of curry powder. The amount I added might not be to your liking. My mother taught me to love curry powder in everything so I usually add it to just about everything, including burgers.

All of this would not be complete without my most useful cooking aid:
A beer... or 4
I'm not counting












No comments:

Post a Comment