Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Autentica Comida Mexicana


This is my favorite restaurant. Of all time!!!!!

My really good friend Rene took me here once and my life has been changed ever since. His family owns this restaurant in Westminster and another one in Stanton called El Rancho Taqueria. I come here usually for the pastor burrito but the day I went (which was a long long time ago! I'm getting behind with this blog.) I wanted to try out my habanero hot sauce I made so I ordered tacos and a carne asada burrito. I ordered two pastor tacos, two chorizo tacos, and the burrito. The hot sauce went well with the tacos. I literally had a religious experience with it as it brought me back to the memories of being in Torreon, Mexico on the street corner at El Chef . Sadly the place closed down due to gang violence I hear (El Chef not El Aguila) but the salsa crema con habanero lives on! Anyhoo... This place sells tacos, tortas, burritos, combination plates, taquitos, nachos, basically everything, including menudo on Sundays. I highly recommend these taquerias. They give Mexico a run for it's money. Try the pastor with anything. The recipe is a family secret only Jose Cuevas knows. I dream of a day he tells me it but that will never happen.

















I took the business cards of both restaurants and here are the addresses. If you're lucky at El Rancho you will run into my best friend Rene. Tell him Palmer sent you.


El Aguila Taqueria
8441 Westminster Ave.
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 903-1114



El Rancho Taqueria
8040 Orangewood St.
Stanton, CA 90680

3 comments:

  1. ohhh my goodness i want this food!!!

    when i visited san diego, i ate the most amazing tacos... i would give my left arm for that food again! the east coast cannot do mexican food worth anything :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. luxury leather belts factory spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... luxury leather belts factory spain

    ReplyDelete