Friday, June 11, 2010

In-N-Out


I am so hungry today!!!!!!

The other day I went to In-N-Out like i usually do at least once a week and got what I always get. I always get a double double animal style without the tomatoes. I used to get it without the lettuce but i think the lechuga really brings it all together otherwise its an intense artery clogging mess. This thing comes with grilled onions, pickles, extra spread, lettuce, tomatoes, and the buns are fried with mustard (a technique i can't seem to master at home). This place is my go to place when I want something good and cant seem to decide upon anywhere. I can walk to the one by my house off Springdale and Westminster Blvd.


Now I need to go out and find something to eat! All this food talk is killing me.



I decided on the tiny size small drink today

I always ask for a packet or two of spread to add on top of this masterpiece

This one was off PCH and 2nd street in Long Beach. The one by my house has no indoor seating.


No comments:

Post a Comment